2007
Terms
undefined, object
copy deck
- Mr. Wang is fixing his bike.
- 王先生在修他的自行车。
- Show your tickets, please.
- 请出示你的票。
- The figure seems all right.
- 数目看起来是对的。
- I was taking care of Sally.
- 我在照顾萨莉。
- I'm crazy about English.
- 我非常喜欢英语。
- Where can I check in?
- 在哪儿办理登记手续?
- I have a surprise for you.
- 我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。
- Pain past is pleasure.
- 过去的痛苦即是快乐。
- I found him seated on the bench.
- 我发现他在椅子上坐着
- I'd like to cash a traveler's check please.
- 我想兑换旅行支票。
- Don't get me wrong.
- 别误会我。
- It drives me crazy.
- 它使我快要发疯了。
- No way!
- 不行!
- Hold your horses.
- 耐心点儿。
- I'm under a lot of pressure.
- 我的压力很大。
- It's been a long time.
- 好久不见了。
- Opportunity knocks but once.
- 机不可失,时不再来。
- He's a terrible man when he's angry.
- 他生气的时候很可怕。
- Would you care for a drink?
- 你要不要来点儿喝的?
- We are in the same boat.
- 我们的处境相同。
- When will it be ready?
- 什么时候能准备好?
- There are many stars in the sky.
- 天上有很多星星。
- Thank you for everything.
- 感谢你做的一切。
- Great minds think alike.
- 英雄所见略同。
- Take your time.
- 慢慢来。
- Keep your fingers crossed.
- 为成功祈祷吧。
- He was not a bit tired.
- 他一点也不累。
- The play may begin at any moment.
- 戏随时都有可能开始。
- You really look sharp today.
- 你今天真漂亮。
- See you.
- 再见。
- What a pity!
- 太遗憾了!
- Thank you all the same.
- 不管怎样还是要谢谢你。
- I'm not sure whether I have locked the door.
- 我没把握是否锁了门。
- I'll play it by ear.
- 我将随兴而定。
- I'll take care of it.
- 我来办这件事。
- I wish I lived in Shanghai.
- 我希望住在上海。
- Things are getting better.
- 情况正在好转。
- I thought so, too.
- 我也这样以为。
- Make up your mind.
- 做个决定吧。
- How can I get in touch with you?
- 我怎样能跟你联络上?
- I thought so, too.
- 我也这样以为。
- I fell in love with her at first sight.
- 我第一眼见到她就爱上了她。
- It's very popular.
- 它很受欢迎。
- May I pay by credit card?
- 我可以用信用卡付款吗?
- I want to reserve a room.
- 我想预订一个房间。
- I see.
- 我明白了。
- My god!
- 天哪!
- Don't be uneasy about the consequence.
- 不必为后果忧虑不安。
- This soup tastes great.
- 这个汤非常美味。
- How often do you eat out?
- 你隔多久在外面吃一次饭?
- Her family are all music lovers.
- 她全家人都是音乐爱好者。
- There are mice in Mrs. Lee's kitchen!
- 李太太的厨房里有老鼠!
- I bet you can.
- 我确信你能做到。
- We should avoid unnecessary expenses.
- 我们应避免不必要的开支。
- We are all in favor of this plan.
- 我们都赞同这项计划。
- I'll fix you up.
- 我会帮你打点的。
- As you know, I am a very kind person.
- 你知道,我是个很和善的人。
- Would you do me a favor?
- 你能帮我一个忙吗?
- He owes my uncle $200.
- 他欠我叔叔200美元。
- Don't let me down.
- 别让我失望。
- I can express myself in good English.
- 我可以用很好的英语来表达自己的观点。
- I'll keep that in mind.
- 我会记住的。
- I haven't the slightest idea.
- 我一点儿都不知道。
- Could you drop me off at the airport?
- 你能载我到飞机场吗?
- Hold on.
- 等一等。
- Can you recognize that woman, Mary?
- 你能认出那个女人是谁了吗,玛丽?
- There's a possibility.
- 有这个可能。
- I'll keep my eyes open.
- 我会留意的。
- I want to report a theft.
- 我要报一宗盗窃案。
- He is heavily insured against death.
- 他给自己投了巨额的人身保险。
- What's new?
- 有什么新鲜事吗?
- We have a lot in common.
- 我们有很多相同之处。
- You can't complain.
- 你该知足了。
- Who is in charge here?
- 这里谁负责?
- How is it going?
- 情况怎么样?
- I'll take it.
- 我要了。
- It's time for dinner.
- 该吃晚饭了。
- You got a good deal.
- 你买得真便宜。
- Dinner is on me.
- 晚饭我请客。
- I don't have any cash with me.
- 我身上没带现金。
- A lost chance never returns.
- 错过的机会永不再来。
- Give me a call.
- 给我打电话。
- Something must be done about it.
- 必须得想个办法。
- You never know.
- 世事难料。
- May I speak to Lora, please?
- 我能和劳拉说话吗?
- I enjoyed it very much.
- 我非常喜欢。
- The stars are too far away.
- 星星太遥远了。
- Long time no see.
- 好久不见。
- It's only a matter of time.
- 这只是时间问题。
- Count me in.
- 算上我。
- Do you accept credit cards?
- 你们收信用卡吗?
- Could you speak slower?
- 你能说得慢一点吗?
- If I were in your shoes.
- 如果我站在你的立场上。
- Don't keep the truth from me.
- 别瞒着我事实真相。
- Neither of the men spoke.
- 两个人都没说过话。
- Will you pick me up at my place?
- 你能到我的住处来接我吗?
- He does everything without aim.
- 他做事都漫无目标。
- Where can I go for help?
- 我该怎么办呢?
- You did a good job.
- 你干得很好。
- I owe you one.
- 我欠你一个人情。
- Take me to the airport, please.
- 请送我去机场。
- Linda speaks as if she were a boss.
- 琳达说话总好象她是老板。
- May I try it on?
- 我能试穿一下吗?
- Could you take a picture for me?
- 你能帮我拍照吗?
- It really comes in handy.
- 有了它真是方便。
- Two heads are better than one.
- 人多智广。