Glossary of nsg cncpt 1 part 3
Other Decks By This User
- to observe is to ?
- gather data by using senses
- 2 aspects of observation?
- noticing the data / selecting, organizing and interpreting the data
- an interview is?`
- a planned communication or a conversation with a purpose
- physical contact is used only if?
- it has a therapeutic purpose
- during the assessment phase the nurse would?
- validate data
- the seperation of parts
- putting parts together
- what is PES format?
- three part nursing diagnosis statement:
- base diagnosis on?
- patterns / on behavior over time-rather than isolated incidence
- etiology of hypothermia
- delibrate/systemic phase that involves decision making`
- parts of Planning ?
- prioritze problems/
formulategoals/desired outcomes/select nursing interventions/write nursing orders
- for q nsg dx, rn must write at least one?
- desired outcome; when achieved directly demonstrates resolution of the problem clause
- implementing consists of ?
- doing and documenting
- reassessing the client
determine rn need for help
implement rn interventions
supervise delgated care
document rn activites
- 1st 3 nursing phase, aseesing, diagnosing, planning provide?
- the basis for the rn actions performed during implementation
- cognitive skills
- include problem solving, decision making, critical thinking and creativity
- interpersonal skills
- are all the activities, verbal and nonverbal when interacting with one another
You must Login or Register to add cards