Glossary of nick 2
Other Decks By This User
- full in
- A cause of amazement; a marvel
- A word or statement of agreement or assent, such as the word yes
- To grow worse
- To a great degree
- To build (a road) of logs laid down crosswise
- A light to brilliant bluish green
- Being in low spirits
- An unbroken view of an entire surrounding area.
- To put an end to forcibly; subdue.
- Of or relating to education.
- cover or hide
- A clear, jellylike preserve made from the pulp and rind of fruits, especially citrus fruits.
- a rain coat
- A deep to vivid purplish red to vivid red
You must Login or Register to add cards