Glossary of massage examination review
Other Decks By This User
- The left hypochondriac region contains?
- spleen and stomach
- relative constancy refers to?
- anatomical postion is?
- body erect palms forward
- brain and spinal curve are in the ?
- dorsal cavity
- special sense organs?
- Nose and eyes
- what contains the heart and trachea, is in the thoracic cavity and is between the right and left plural cavities?
- which plane divides the body into anterior and posterior portions?
- the membranous skeletal tissue that divides the thoracic cavity from the abdominopelvic cavity is?
- the organ not in the abdominal cavity is the?
- urinary bladder
- groups of similar cells are?
- groups of tissue for a special functionare?
- which organ is in the right hypochondriac region?
- the pleural cavities and the mediastinum are in what cavity?
- ventral cavity
- lower extremities are positioned?
- how many abdominal regions are there?
You must Login or Register to add cards