Glossary of lesson 8-II
Other Decks By This User
- We have no desks, so put your books on the ____.
- ______ cube
- The king's throne was colored ______.
- There were so many _____ in line, we could not get tickets.
- What did ____ do yesterday?
- Washes the dishes and vacuums the floor.
- Do not drink from someone else's water ______.
- She has a beautiful ___.
- not old
- five cents
- When someone give you a gift, you should be _____.
- I am only going to ask you _____.
- not in the country
- I ate so much, my stomach is _____.
- not many
- She is my favorite teacher because she is so _____.
- Last night I ______ a picture of Santa Claus.
- Please pay me two dimes and one _____.
- Even though we are losing the game, I am _____ that we can still win.
- If you make a mistake, don't worry. You can try it _____.
- I _____ where you live, but I forgot.
- She cannot ride the roller coaster. She is too _____.
You must Login or Register to add cards