Glossary of larts: grammar sentence junk
Other Decks By This User
- a word that names a person, place, thing, or idea
- a word that shows action or state of being
- a word that describes a noun or pronoun by answering on of the adjective questions about a noun or pronoun
- a word that modifies verbs, adjectives, and other adverbs by answering one of the adverb questions.
- words that express sudden excitement or strong feeling
- words that connect words, groups of words, and whole sentences
- a word that relates a noun or pronoun to another word in a sentence.
- verb rap
- is am are was were be being been has have had do does did may must might can shall will should would could
- adjective song
- which one (or whose)?
- adverb song
to what extent?
under what conditions?
- preposition tip
- imagine a table and all the words that show position in regards to thte table.
You must Login or Register to add cards