Glossary of genetics 2
Other Decks By This User
- which stands out ressive or domainet?
- what all are the types of blood?
- A B AB O
- what is a genotype?
- the ratio of what can happen for the punnet square. (1:3:1)
- what is a phenotype?
- the look that the gene gives off.
- how many genes are there are there on a human chromoses?
- 3,500 about
- how many chromosmes are on a sickle cell desiese
- what happens when the sickle cells get caught in the veins?
- how many squares would you have in a punnet square if you were to put in if o was on 1 side and a and b?
- what is a puennet square?
- a square that compares the chances of getting a desieases
- which get more sex-linked genes? black or whites?
- what are 2 sex linked desieses?
- color blindless and hempophila
- what are the normall amount of chromoses on a cell?
- what is the name for the map of all the genes on a chromosomes
- human genome project
- if you wear to cross a red 4'o clock with a white one what will come out?
- a pink flower
- which gender get sex-linked desieases?
You must Login or Register to add cards