Glossary of general orders of a sentry 2
Other Decks By This User
- what is the first general order of a sentry?
- To take charge of my post and all government property in view.
- what is the second?
- to walk my post in military manner, keeping always an alert and observe everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
- what is the third?
- to report all violations of orders i am instructed to enforce.
- what is the fourth?
- to repaet all calls more distant from the gaurdhouse than my own
- what is the fifth?
- to quit my post when properly releaved.
- what is ths sixth?
- to receive obey and pass pass on to the sentry who releives me all orders form the commanding officer, command duty officer, officer of the deck, officers and pety officers of the watch.
- what is the seventh?
- to talk to no one except in the line of duty.
- what is the eight?
- to give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.
- what is the ninth?
- to call the officer of the deck in any case not covered by insturctions
- what id the tenth?
- to salute all officers , colors and standards not cased
- what is the 11th
- to be especially watchfull at night, and during the time to challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post, and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.
You must Login or Register to add cards