Glossary of garde 4 questions
Other Decks By This User
- What two colours do we mix together to make the colour Orange?
- Red and Yellow.
- A Colours name?
- What two colours do we mix together to make the colour Green?
- Yellow and Blue.
- Name the three Secondary Colours?
- Green, Orange and Purple.
- Name the Elements used in Graphics.
- Line, Shape, Colour, Value, Texture, Space and Form.
- List some words that express Line.
- Straight, Curved, Horizontal, Vertical, Diagonal, Thick, Thin and Spiral.
- What is a Tint?
- When a coulour has white added to it.
- List some words that express Texture.
- Rough, Smooth, Tactile and rubbing.
- List some words that express Shape.
- 3 Dimentional, Flat, Overlapping and Silhoutte
- What does Monochromatic mean?
- Using only one hue and its tints and tones.
- What is Tone?
- When a colour has black added to it.
- When we draw a picture Horizontially on a page it is called?
- A Landsape Picture.
- What do we call art that show something recognizable in an unrealistic manner?
- Abstract Art.
- What is a finely ground powder that gives paint its colour?
- The art of beautiful writing is called?
- An early form of picture writing is called?
- How do I make a Secondary Colour?
- By adding two Primary Colours together.
- Name the three Primary Colours?
- Red, Blue and Yellow.
- When we draw a picture on a page Vertically it is called?
- A Portrait Picture.
- What two colours do we mix together to make the colour Purple?
- Red and Blue.
- What are Complementary Colours?
- Colours that are opposite on the colour wheel.
You must Login or Register to add cards