Glossary of embarkation
Other Decks By This User
- what is the timeframe for a CBU to deploy to meet the requirements for contingency support of the Naval Task Force and the Fleet Marine Task Force?
- three days
- after 30 days in homeport, when should a NMCB be able to redeploy?
- within 10 days.
- what is the AIRDET deployment timeframe during the first 30 days after returning to homeport?
- withn 48 hours.
- when must a NMCB be able to deploy?
- within 6 days
- who is normally used when a mount-out is to be by air?
- the U.S.Airlift Mobility Command (AMC)
- what type of aircraft are used by the AMC for strategic long-range airlifts?
- C141 and C-5Bs
- what type of aircraft is used by the AMC for tactical airlift?
- C-130 aircraft.
- what is the limit gross weight of mount-out boxes?
- 250 lbs
- within a NCF unit, who has the function of controlling all aspects of a NCF mount-out?
- the MOCC with the embarkation staff.
- what is the peacetime preliminary load plan for an allowable cabin load (ACL) for a C-130 aircraft
- 25,000 pounds
- what is the peacetime preliminary load plan for an allowable cabin load (ACL) for a C-141 aircraft?
- 50,000 pounds
- what is the peacetime preliminary load plan for an allowable cabin load (ACL) for a C-5 aircraft
- 150,000 pounds
- what type of aircraft is used for a short airfield for tactical support type landing fatility?
- the C-130
- what is the popular name for the C-130 aircraft?
- what is the popular name for the C-141 aircraft?
- what is the popular name for the C-5 aircraft?
- who is resposible for controlling all items to be airlifted?
- the Department Airfield Control Group (DACG)
- Wjere are vehicles weighed and marked of center of balance, and cargo is palletized on approved air foce 463-L cargo pallets, which are also weighed and balanced?
- the staging and marshalling area
- who is responsible for all CESE preparations?
- ALPHA company
- what should the contents of vehicle fuel tanks for CESE preparations?
- must be at least one-fourth full and not more than three-fourths full.
- what should be the conditions of fuel tanks for a vehicle that is to be placed on the ramp of an aircraft?
- never more than one-half full.
- what must be the conditions of water tanks and water trailers when they are airlifted?
- must be empty
- how should cargo be palletized?
- on 463-L certified pallets.
- what is the composition of the 463-L pallets?
- its made of corrosion resistant aluminum and balso wood.
- what is teh empty weight of the 463-L pallet?
- 290 lbs
- whats the max load capacity of the 463-L pallet?
- 1,000 lbs
- how can you prolong the life of the 463-L pallet
- do not exceed a pallet load of 75,000 lbs
- what is the composition of the 463-L nets (three nets)
- two side nets and one top net, the side nets are green the top net is yellow.
- what is the weight of a complete set of 463-L nets
- 65 lbs.
- what is the maximum height for stacking pallets?
You must Login or Register to add cards