Glossary of eight grade health
Other Decks By This User
- Beer, wine, whiskey and other beverages.
- Scarring and destruction of liver tissue which can lead to death.
- An illness caused by a physical and mental need for alcohol.
- A nonfood substance taken into the body that can change the structure or function of the body or mind.
- A drug that is used to treat an illness ior relieve pain.
- A type of drug that speed up the body's functions.
- A type strong of stimulant that speed up the nrevous system.
- Drugs that slow down the body's functions and reactions, including heart and breathing rates.
- Substances whose fumes are breathed in to produce mind-altering sensations. (Glue, gasoline)
- Drugs that relieve pain and dull the senses.
- Drugs that distort moods, thoughts and senses.
You must Login or Register to add cards