Glossary of daily GEO koppman 8th grade
Other Decks By This User
- What is the imaginary line 180 degrees east and west of the prime meridian
- International Dateline
- What are the names of the earths oceans
- how many states are part of the contiguous United States
- Locate the Arabian Pennisula. What is a Peninsula?
- Peninsula is a piece of land that projects into a body of water an is connected with the mainland by an isthumus.
- is the tropic of cancer north or south of the equator
- What are the names of the earths continents
6. North America
7. South America
- Locate the Gulf of Aden off the eastern coast of Africa. What is a gulf.
- The body of water surrounded by land on three sides
- What lines measure distance east and west of teh prome meridian.
- What city label would be next to the star symbol in the state of Washington.
- Which pole is not on a continent
- North Pole
- In what part of the US is Washington DC.
- Close to the eastern coast of the United States at (38 degrees 54'N, 77 degrees 02 W)
- what continents are located on a single mass
- Europe and Asia
- What is the part of the mapthat show what the symbols represent
- the key
- What direction is North dacota from South carolina
- Is Central America on teh North or South American continent
- The North American continent
- What are the three countries in this world that have the largest mass
- Russia, Canada, China
- What is the capital of the state that has a northen border with South Dakota and south border with Kansas.
- Which hemisphere has more land Eastern or western.
- Eastern Hemisphere
- The largest lake in the world located near the border of Asia and Europe
- Caspian Sea
- What is the name of the country that shares Iberian Peninsula with Spain.
- What is the capitol of Florida
- Nmae the great lakes that border Canada
- 1. Heron
- Latitude is measured north and south of what imaginary line
- Which of the following is not a city. Bangladesh,Tokyo,Amsterdam,New Dehli
- what is the name of the landmass that extends into a body of water
- Is the artic circle north or south of the equator
- What are the names of the 4 Hemisphere and of whicj two do you live?
- Northern Hemisphere
i am in the aNorthern and western Hemispheres
- Which one of the following is not a state. Delaware,Dallas,Kansas,Arkansas
- What does a Stra or a dot usually mean on map
- All lines of the Longitude are measured east and west of this imaginary line
- Prime meridian
- What is the name given to a body of land that is smaller than a continent and surrounded by water on all sides
- What is the worlds southern most point
- south pole
You must Login or Register to add cards