Glossary of con law 2
Other Decks By This User
- Can federal court ever render advisoru opinion ?
- NO but state ct can
- When is governmenta money assistnace to schools const and when is it not cons
- CONS=secondary schools
UNCONST=primary schools (elementary schools)
- When is only time FEDS have police power
- If District of columbia otheriwise don't have it
- what power of CONS gives COngress right to spend money or property anyway they want
- fed property clause
- Does president have power to set regulatory standards?
- NO unless congress have him right
- when is fundamental right of right to travel implicated
- residency requirments
- Only way to get due process procedurally
- State action and must have a legitimate property right which can be created by relying on promise from gvt
- When does one man one vote FR to vote not apply
- elections of limited purpose then can discriminate on who can vote
- what is the only thing the gvt can inquire into re one' sreligion
- THEIR SINCERITY
- what is only limits on congress' power to invesitgate?
- cannot invetigate other branches
You must Login or Register to add cards