Glossary of ch1pathophysiology structnfunct cell compon
Other Decks By This User
- cells become specialized thorough what process
- eight specialized cellular functions are ?
- functions of nucleus?
- cell division and control of genetic information
- cytoplasm what is it?
- aqueous solution called cytosol cell liquid fills space betwwen nucl n plas memb
has fat and carbs in it
- describe specifically where organelles are
- suspended in the cytoplasm and enclosed in biological membranes
- endoplasmic reticulum L and F
- tubular channels L:network ext tout outer nuclear membrane F: synth and trp protein and lipid for organell
- Golgi complex L and F
- L: net of smooth membrane and vesicles nr nucleus. F: proc packaging proteins for extra, intracellular, plasma membrane
- Cell injury causes release of
- lysosomal enzymes that cause cellular self digestion
- Peroxisomes and Lysosomes
- Peroxisomes similar to Lysosomes, both digest cell parts to FA,AA,sugars. Peroxi kills with peroxide.
- F: make atp inner membrane enzymes make most of it ETC
- bone and muscle of cell composed pf network of protein filaments -microtubules, actin filaments.
- plasma membrane 1 of 7 points
- controls subst movement which aff metabolism ,waste,
- plasm membrane 2 of 7 protein receptors
- enable cell to interact with oth cells and extracellular subst
- plasma membrane 3 of 7 primary composition
- lipid bilayer and cholestrol which enhances its structureal integrity
- plasma memb 4 of 7
- types trans channel ,enzymes cell adhesion molecules ,att cytoskel, cell surface recepter, cell marker (glyco)
You must Login or Register to add cards