Glossary of bible versus
Other Decks By This User
- John 3:16
- For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Mark 16:16
- He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
- Numbers 23:19
- God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
- Philippians 1:6
- Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
- Philippians 2:10,11
- That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
- Philippians 4:8
- Finally, brethren whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report: if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
- John 20:28
- And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
- Acts 7:59
- And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
- Acts 2:38
- Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
- Philippians 4:13
- I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
- Isaiah 30:21
- And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
- Acts 22:16
- And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
- Acts 4:12
- Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
- Colossians 3:17
- And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
- Colossians 3:23
- And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
- Joshua 1:8
- This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
- Deuteronomy 6:4
- Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
- Acts 10:43
- To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
- Mark 8:27-29
-  And Jesus went out, and his disciples, into the towns of Caesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying unto them, Whom do men say that I am?
 And they answered, John the Baptist: but some say, Elias; and others, One of the prophets.
 And he saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Peter answereth and saith unto him, Thou art the Christ.
- Matthew 16:13
- When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
You must Login or Register to add cards