Glossary of ancient history co-op
Other Decks By This User
- What was built for Pharoah Khufu, that was sometimes called Cheops, around 2600 BC?
- The Great Pyramid
- What civilization was flourished on the island of Crete c2200?
- The Minoans
- Who cultivated silkworms for making silk fabric?
Who ruled for almost 800 yrs.?
- The Shang Dynasty
The Zhou Dynasty
- Who was one of Egypt's last strong pharohs?
- Ramses the Great (II)
- The Olmecs built their capital at La Venta,
- Who was a judge of Isreal who learned to trust God?
- What man was known for his wisdom?
- Purple-red dye was one of the __________ most famous products.
- Because of Solomon's disobedience, the Kingdom of Isreal divided into the Kingdoms of Isreal and Judah during the rein of ___________
- Judah's prophet, Joel, talked about__________ and soldiers.
- God sent what prophet to the Edomites?
- In Italy, around 753 BC the Latins founded a settlement called what?
You must Login or Register to add cards