Glossary of YN1 EXAM SEPT 06 (OPNAVINST 5510.30)
Other Decks By This User
- What is the basic DoN regulation governing the Navy Personnel Security Program?
- SECNAVINST 5510.30A, Department of the Navy Personnel Security Program.
- What Navy official is responsible for ensuring that the DoN has an effective PSP and for complying with all directives issued by a higher authority?
- CNO (N09N)
- Who is the senior security official of the DoN?
- NCIS (Director, Naval Criminal Investigative Service)
- Who is the personnel security adjudicative determination authority for all DoN personnel?
- DONCAF (Directer, Department of Navy Central Adjudication Facility)
- What command official must ensure all personnel executed a Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement (SF 312) prior to granting initial acces to classified information?
- Security Manager
- How must security assistants be designated?
- In writing.
- Who serves as the command's point of contact for all INFOSEC matters and implements the command's INFOSEC program?
- Information Systems Security Mangaer (ISSM)
- Who is repsonsible to the CO for managing and administering the SCI security program?
- SSO (Special Security Officer)
- What is the goald of the Security Education Program?
- To develop fundamental security habits as a natural element of each task.
- How often must refresher briefings be conducted for all personnel who have access to classified information?
- How often must counterintelligence briefings be conducted for personnel who have access to information classified Secret and above?
- Every two years.
- A command debriefing is required for an individual who no longer requires access to classified information as a result of PCS orders to another command:
TRUE or FALSE
- What command debriefing does NOT require a Security Termination Statement?
- When an individual transfers from the parent command to the reporting command.
- Command Security Debriefing uses what form?
- OPNAV 5511/14 (Security Termination Statement)
- What is placed on the three lines at the top of the Security Termination Statement?
- The command, agency, or activity's name and mailing address.
You must Login or Register to add cards