Glossary of World geography vocabulary
Other Decks By This User
- What is Eurasia
- The land marks of Europe and Asia combined.
- What are Ice breakers
- Ships that can break paths through ice.
- Title of Emporar of Russia before the Russion Revolution.
- Who were soviets
- local governing bodies of the Soviet unioin.
- what does abdicate mean?
- To Resign
- What is Bolsheviks?
- A communist group that overthrough the government during the Russian revolution in 1917
- The main people to settle in what are now Russia, Ukrain, Belarus, and eastern parts of Central and Southern Europe.
- What is the Light Industry?
- Industry using low weight materials and focusing on the production of consumer goods.
- What is the Heavy Industry?
- Industry focusing on manufactuing usually based on Metals.
- What are Smelters?
- Factories that produce medal ores.
- What is Chernobyl?
- a city in north central Ukraine site of a major nuclear accident in 1986.
- What is Taiga?
- A forest of mainly evergreen trees that covers half of Russia.
You must Login or Register to add cards