Glossary of Wordly Wise List 10 version 3000
- v. to declare or be evidence of something as true, genuine, or accurate
- n. A statement or principle that requires no proof because its truth is obvious
- adj. Lacking good manners; rude, impolite
- v. to make up, prepare, or invent
- n. something that grows out of or results from an earlier form or condition
adj. based on what has gone before; lacking originality
- v. 1) To see the difference; to distinguish
2)To be or make different
- v. To criticize in a negative, disrespectful manner
- v. 1) To break up and spread out so thinly as to disappear; to actter or be scattered.
2) To spen or use foolishly
- adj. Not generally known or understood; familiar to only a relatively small number of people.
- adj. relating to the sense of smell.
- n. Too great a numbers; an excess
- v. To make like new; to renovate
- v. 1) To produce and give off
2) To place as to be hidden from veiw; to conceal
- n. A departure from the normal, expected course; a whim or unpredictable action.
- adj. 1) evaporate quickly
2)Changing readily; explosive; unpredictable
You must Login or Register to add cards