Glossary of WOW 9
Other Decks By This User
- Arbitrary; one side; relating to only one side or part.
- Having or speaking two languages
- Complete Agreement
- Not clear; having two or more meanings.
- A ten-year period.
- Existence of mixed or conflicting feelings.
- Referring to a measurement system based on grams and meters
- Supported by members of two parties.
- Decitfulness; double-dealing
- Problem; difficult choice between equally bad things.
- Greatness of size or imprtance
- Exclusive possession or control
- A group of three books, plays, or stories.
- To separate into small parts; to become worse; to go wrong.
- To destroy or kill a large part of.
- A written record of events; general records.
- Referring to a temperature scale based on one hundred degrees.
- Honesty; good moral of character. Wholeness; completeness
- Occurring again and again; contant; lasting for a long time.
- Noble; above revenge or resentment; forgiving of insults
- One-hundred-year anniversary; a period of one hundred years.
- Balance in physical size of form
- A state ruled by a king, queen, or emperor.
- Unimportant; silly. Ordinary; commonplace.
You must Login or Register to add cards