Glossary of Verses B
Other Decks By This User
- 1 Thess 5:15
- See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.
- 3 John 11a
- Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does good is of God
- Colossians 4:5
- Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time.
- 2 Thess 1:7b-9
- ...the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power.
- 2 Corinthians 3:2-3
- You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men; clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.
- 1 Peter 3:15-17
- But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed. For it is better, if it is the will of God, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.
- 1 Corinthians 12:12
- For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
- 1 Corinthians 12:25-27
- That there should be no schism in the body, but that the members should have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.
Now you are the body of Christ, and members individually.
- John 9:38
- Then he said, "Lord, I believe!" And he worshiped Him.
- John 4:23-24
- But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
- Hebrews 10:24-25
- And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
- John 13:35
- By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
- 1 John 4:7
- Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
- 1 Peter 3:8
- Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;
- Phil 2:3-4
- Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. 4Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:21-22
- Test all things; hold fast what is good. Abstain from every form of evil.
- Romans 14:19
- Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another.
- Philippians 1:9-10
- And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ.
- Ephesians 6:10-11
- Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
- Ephesians 6:13
- Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
- 1 Corinthians 15:33
- Do not be deceived: "Evil company corrupts good habits."
- Proverbs 27:17
- As iron sharpens iron,
So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.
- Proverbs 11:13
- A talebearer reveals secrets,
But he who is of a faithful spirit conceals a matter.
- Ecclesiastes 4:10
- For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.
But woe to him who is alone when he falls,
For he has no one to help him up.
- 2 Corinthians 6:14
- Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
You must Login or Register to add cards