Glossary of US Navy General Orders
Other Decks By This User
- To take charge of this post and all government property in view
- General Order #1
- To Walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
- General Order #2
- What is general order #3?
- To report all violations of orders i am instructed to enforce
- What is general order #5
- To Quit my post only when properly relieved.
- What is general order #6
- To recieve obery and pass on to the sentry who relieves me all orders from the commanding officer, command duty officer, and officers, and petty officers of the watch.
- To talk to no one except in the line of duty.
- General order #7
- To give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.
- General Order #8
- General Order #9
- To call the Officer of the Deck in any case not covered by instructions.
- General order #10
- To salute all officers and all colors and standards not cased.
- To be especially watchful at night, and, during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.
- General Order #11
- Name the rank title E1-E9
- Seamen Recruit, Seamen Apprentice, Seamen, Petty Officer 3rd class, Petty Officer 2nd class, Petty Officer 1st class, Chief Petty Officer, Senior Chief Petty Officer, Master Chief Petty Officer
- Ensign, Lt. Jr Grade, Lt. Lt.Cmdr, Cmdr, Captian, Rear Admiral Lower, Rear Admiral Upper, Vice Admiral, Admiral
- Ranks o1- o10
- Who is higher a Admiral or a Vice Admiral
- Who Is Lower A Petty Officer 2nd Class or a Petty Officer 1st class?
- 2nd class
- What is an o3
You must Login or Register to add cards