Glossary of USMLE Step1
Other Decks By This User
- What are the right to left shunts?
- 1. Tetrology of Fallot
2.Transposition of Great Vessels
3. Truncus arteriosus
- What is the neoplasm of down syndrome?
- ALL (we ALL fall DOWN)
- What are the left to right shunts?
- 1. VSD
- What is the toxicity of penicillin?
- Hypersensitivity reactions, hemolytic anemia
- What is the toxicity of polymixins?
- Nerotoxity, acute renal tubular necrosis
- What is the mechanism of caspofungin?
- Inhibits cell wall synthesis
- What local effect causes tumor mass in brain?
- What is caused by failure of fusion of the maxillary and medial nasal processes?
- Cleft lip
- What mullerian substance secreted by testes supresses developement of paramesonephric ducts in males?
- What are the three structures inside Carotid sheath?
- 1. Internal jugular vein
2. Common carotid artery
3. Vagus nerve
You must Login or Register to add cards