Glossary of Teeth
Other Decks By This User
- To have a tooth removed
- Extracted or extraction
- A hole in the tooth
- the part of the tooth that anchors it into the gum and jaw.
- The qualified person responsible for checking and carrying out treatment to your teeth.
- The visible part of a tooth when looking in your mouth
- The white, outside layer of the tooth
- The area in the tooth where the blood vessels and nerves are situated
- The hardest part of a tooth.
- The name of the teeth which appear at the front of the jaw, both top and bottom.
- Another name for "dog teeth"
- canine teeth
- Working from the front of your mouth, the first big teeth you can see.
- The large teeth used for grinding food and found at the back of the jaw
- The name of the last teeth you may grow
- Wisdom teeth
- The action of cleaning your teeth using dental string
You must Login or Register to add cards