Glossary of Teen health class
Other Decks By This User
- An additive found in tobacco.
- A thick, dark liquid that forms when tobacco burns.
- CARBON MONOXIDE
- A colorless, odorless, poisonous gas produced when tobacco burns.
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- The set of organs that supply your body with oxygen and rid your body of carbon dioxide.
- The tube in the throat that takes air to and from the lungs (windpipe).
- Two tubes that branch from the trachea, one to each lung.
- Large dome-shaped muscle below the lungs that draws air in and pushes air out.
- Microscopic air sacs in the lungs where gases are exchanged.
- Infection of lungs by a virus or bacteria.
- Disease in which airways narrow.
- Communicable disease in which lungs get infected by bacteria.
- Disease in which the alveoli are destroyed.
- LUNG CANCER
- Uncontrolled growth of tumors in lungs.
You must Login or Register to add cards