Glossary of TOG Wk11 Art
Other Decks By This User
- something that has applied colored paint to it.
- Work of art carved or molded.
- Sharp edged metal tool.
- Coloring matter.
- Lively or brilliant.
- Act, right, manner or period of holding something.
- Send to foreign countries.
- Act of reviving or a state of being revived.
- Rebirth or revival.
- Representtation of Christ on the cross.
- Extra ordinary person or thing.
- Apparent depth and distance in a painting.
- Measurement of extension <as in length, height, or breadth>
- Doctrinal way of life centered on human interests and values
- Disposition to deal with facts pracically
You must Login or Register to add cards