Glossary of Structure of Life
Other Decks By This User
- What are living things called?
- What are cells that do not have membrane-bound structures called?
- What are cells that have membrane-bound structures called?
- What does unicellular mean?
- made up of only one cell
- What does multicellular mean?
- made up of many cells
- Objects or organism too small to be see without a microscope are called?
- What is the basic unit of structure and function of life?
- A cell
- What encloses the cell and acts as a gatekeeper?
- the cell membrane
- What gel-like fluid takes up most of the space inside a cell?
- What are the structures inside a cell called?
You must Login or Register to add cards