Glossary of Spoken Chinese-Tian Shou-he lesson1
Other Decks By This User
- Cut the watermelon into 4 slices.
- bǎ xīguā qiēchéng sì kuài.
- Bring the dishes over here, please.
- qǐng bǎ cài nálái.
- He insisted on having the camera placed in the suitcase.
- tā yídìng yào bǎ shàoxiàngjī fàngzai xiāngzi lǐtou.
- I ate so much yesterday that I couldn't stand up.
- zuótian bǎ wǒ chīde zhànbuqǐlái le.
- He made me so mad that I couldn't sleep.
- tā bǎ wǒ qìde shuìbuzháo jiào.
- I want to eat half of the cake.
- Wǒ yào chī bàn ge dàngāo.
- uncooked rice
- One half of the chicken is too raw while the other half is overcooked.
- Jī de yí bàn tài shēng,yí bàn tài shóu.
- I don't have small change, please give the change.
- Wǒ méi língqián, nín zhǎo ba !
- scented tea
- It seems that you know a lot about tea
- Kànlái nǐ duìchá hěn liǎojiě.
You must Login or Register to add cards