Glossary of Sing the Word A to Z
Other Decks By This User
- Romans 3:23
- All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
- Acts 16:31
- Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved - you and your household.
- Colossians 3:20
- Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.
- Matthew 7:12
- Do to others what you would have them do to you . . .
- Proverbs 20:11
- Even a child is known by his actions, by whether his conduct is pure and right.
- Isaiah 43:1
- Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
- Exodus 20:12
- Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.
- John 15:5
- I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
- Hebrews 13:8
- Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
- Psalm 34:13
- Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies.
- Isaiah 45:22
- Look to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
- John 3:7
- Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
- Matthew 6:24
- No one can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
- Psalm 89:8
- O LORD God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O LORD, and your faithfulness surrounds you.
- Ephesians 6:11
- Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:19
- Quench not the Spirit.
- Exodus 20:8-10
- Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God.
- Matthew 6:33
- Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- Proverbs 3:5-6
- Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Isaiah 9:6-7
- Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.
- Romans 12:19-21
- Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
- Psalm 27:14
- Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
- Matthew 18:3
- And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom heaven.
- Matthew 5:14, 16
- You are the light of the world...Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
- Psalm 97:8-9
- Zion hears and rejoices and the villages of Judah are glad because of your judgments, O LORD. For you, O LORD, are the Most High over all the earth; you are exalted far above all gods.
You must Login or Register to add cards