Glossary of Seoul National Univ. Korean 2 - Lesson 3 - IN PROGRESS
Other Decks By This User
- 앙리는 우체극에 갑니다.
- Henri goes to the post office.
- 고향 친구에게 쓴 편지를 부치려고 합니다.
- He wants to mail a letter that he wrote to a friend back home.
- 또 며칠 전에 산 책을 동생에게 보내 주려고 합니다.
- He also wants to send a book that he bought a few days ago to his younger brother/sister.
- 이것을 모두 프랑스에 부치고 싶은데요.
- I would like to send all of this to France.
- 비행기로 보낼 거에요?
- Will you send them by air?
- 비행기로 보내면 요금이 얼마지요?
- How much is the postage if I send them by air?
- 잠깐 기다리세요. 요금표를 봐야 하니까요. 4,800원이에요.
- Please wait a moment. I need to check the rates. It's 4,800 won.
- 비싸군요. 그러면 배로 부치겠어요. 배로 보내면 얼마나 걸립니까?
- It's expensive. Then I will send them by ship. How long will it take if I send them by ship?
- 한 달쯤 걸려요.
- About a month.
- by means of N, by N
- to send
- how much, how long
- to take (time)
- post office
- V [+noun modifier (past tense)]
- to mail
- A [+predicative sentence ending]
- (for) a moment.
- postage rate
- (이)ㄴ 데요.
- N [+predicative sentence ending]
- to (place)
- arirang (Korean folksong)
You must Login or Register to add cards