Glossary of Science 10 brhs cell organelles
Other Decks By This User
- protective barrier for the cell?
- cell membrane
- what are three things that a cell must do to be considered living?
- reproduce, intake nutrients, move, respond to stimuli, exchange in gases, or waste removal
- what organelle transports the food?
- what does the golgi apparatus do?
- it packages and transports cells
- what are the major elements that make up a the structure of plant and animal cells
- cabon, hydroden, nitrogen, oxygen
- what is diffusion
- when cells go from high concentration to low concentration
- what is isotonic
- when the concentration inside the cell is equal to the solute outside the cell
- when is the surface area in ratio to the volume the largest
- when the cell is small
- What cell is concerned wih the transport of water in a plant
- the xylem
- what is reverse osmosis
- when you try to take the salt out of the water
You must Login or Register to add cards