Glossary of Science 10 Brhs Cell theory
Other Decks By This User
- The theory of spontaneous generation was proposed by this man in about 350B.C
- Francesco Redi, an Italian physician and poet, questioned this theory?
- Spontaneous Generation
- This scientist disproved the theory of spontaneous generation by using flasks with an S shaped end?
- Louis Pasteur
- Robert Brown identified this important structure of the cell in the 1830's?
- These two men created the cell theory?
- M.J. Schleiden. Theodor Schwann
- This Man added to the cell theory after Schleiden and Schwann proposed it.?
- Rudolf Virchow
- What is one thing that Schleiden and Schwann proposed in the cell theory?
- All living things are made up of one or more cells and the materials produced by these cells.
- What did Virchow propose in the cell theory?
- All cells are produced from pre-existing cells through the process of cell division
- What is the other thing that Schleiden and Schwann proposed in the cell theory?
- All life functions take place in cells, making them the smallest unit of life.
- Are pasteurs jars still around today?
You must Login or Register to add cards