Glossary of SOL Literary Terms
Other Decks By This User
- Who is the opponet who struggles against the hero in a piece of literature?
- What do we call a complex character with a multi-dimensional personality?
- What do we call a character with only a few personality traits?
- What do we call a character that changes over the course of a story?
- What do we call a character who does not change over the course of a story?
- What do we call the exciting or suspenseful moment when the outcome of a conflict is about to happen?
- What are the two types of conflict that a character can go through?
- internal and external
- When there is a difference between appearance and reality or when the expected outcome is different from the actual outcome?
- Three types of irony
- verbal, situational, dramatic
- When someone says one thing but really means something else.
- verbal irony
You must Login or Register to add cards