Glossary of SK1 Study Guide
Other Decks By This User
- Who positions material at various stock points, retains inventory control of material, and provides technical assistance to the fleet?
- Incentory Control Point (ICP)
- Who provides a variety of logistics support services to the fleet, shore activities, and overseas bases?
- Fleetand Industrial Supply Centers (FISC)
- Who procures, receives, stores and issues material. Reports issues of material to cognizant ICP and invoices the customer?
- Stock Points
- All key padlocks shall be what type?
- 1 1/2 inch, pin tumbler type with dead bolt brass or bronze.
- If a face to face turn over is not possible between the Supply Officer, how many days does he have to prepare a report?
- 20 Days
- Spare padlocks come in sets of what amount?
- What group is fountain, vending and related storerooms and shipstore?
- Group 111
- A grandmaster key to groups 1, 11, and IV shall be kept in the custody of whom?
- The Supply Officer
- Who has possesion of the padlock key or combination to the Alcohol locker?
- The Supply Officer or who ever the CO designates in writing.
The letter is kept on file in the Supply Office.
- Keylocks shall have how many keys per group and how many keys per set?
- 2 Master keys per group
2 Grandmaster keys per set
- Keyless padlocks shall be what kind?
- 3 combination manipulation resistance type 8077A
- How often shall keyless padlocks be changed?
- At least every 6 months
- What group spaces shall be the only one with a keyless padlock?
- Group 111
- Who keeps the grandmaster keys for group I, II, and group IV spaces?
- Supply Officer
- What is considered the SH bible?
- NAVSUP P-487
- What is considered the CS bible?
- NAVSUP P-486
- Who is assigned primary responsibility for the management of assigned groups or class of items of supply?
- Imventory Managers
- What form do you use to ship personal effects?
- DD Form 1149
- Name the classifications of the personal effects on NAVSUP form 29?
- 1) Navy Owned
2) Navy Issued
4) Negotiable and non-
- Name the catagories of the personal effects form, NAVSUP form 29?
- 1) Lost, abandon, unclaimed
2) Deceased or missing
3) Mentally or Physically
4) Ships lucky bag
5) Unavoidabley Separated
You must Login or Register to add cards