Glossary of SECNAVINST 5300.26 Sex Harass
Other Decks By This User
- Highest or Lowest: At which level should reporded sex harass incidents be investigated and resolved?
- lowest level
- Sex harassment is a form of sex discrimination that involves...?
- unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sex favors, other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature.
- Sex harassment occurs when...?
- conduct is required as basis for job decisions, pay, etc., repeated unwelcome comments are made in the workplace.
- Besides a clearly criminal act (4.), individuals should report sex harassment in what cases?
- 1. the objectionable behavior doesn't stop. 2. the situation isn't resolved. 3. it is unreasonable to discuss it with the offender
- Sexual harassment is behavior that is sexual in nature, and what else?
connected with job or work environment
- DON--Dept. of the Navy policy on sexual harassment is ref..?
- SECNAVINST 5300.26
- True or false: Harassment does not necessarily interfere with work performance?
- A work environment can be made hostile and 'yellow zone' by what things?
- dirty language & posters
unwanted letters, cards, etc.
pressure to date
- Green Zone behavior includes friendly complements & a pat on the shoulder. Red zone?
- Red: sex favors for job reward, sex-explicit picts, obscene letters, using status to request date
- Red Zone behavior includes threats if sex is not provided. Yellow zone?
- Yellow: Lewd or suggestive posters, jokes, staring, gesturing, pressure to date, which many find harassment.
- Assignment of responsibilities to counter Fraud, waste in Navy is ref..?
- SECNAVINST 5430.92
- Standard organization & regs of the U.S. Navy is ref...?
- OPNAVINST 3120.32
You must Login or Register to add cards