Glossary of SE
Other Decks By This User
- What is intromission
- Insertion of the penis into the vagina
- What is Anilingus
- oral stimulation of anus
- oral stimulation of the penis is called...
- oral stimulation of the vulva is called...
- What is tribadism
- rubbing one's genitals against another person's body or genitals
- complete celibacy?
- no engagement in autoeroticism or interpersonal sexual contact
- What is paraphrasing?
- when a listener provides a summary of a speaker's message in the listeners own words
- What is mutual empathy?
- underlying knowledge that each partner is involved in reciprocal caring for the other
- How to express complaints constructively?
- aware of motivation; choose right time and place; limit to 1; incorporate praise; support small steps; avoid "why"
- Why avoid asking why?
- People often can't explain their behavior. Asking why sometimes masks criticism.
- 3 step approach to "NO"
Clearly say no
Offer alternative if appropriate
- What is stonewalling?
- refusing to say anything-- the silent treatment
- What is unconditional positive regard?
- Conveying to partner the continuation of valuing and caring for them regardless of what they say.
- Wet dream?
- nocturnal orgasm-- orgasm during sleep
You must Login or Register to add cards