Glossary of SCI 10 brhs organelle function
Other Decks By This User
- rod like structures that convert chemical energy from sugars into usable energy for the cell.
- interconnected tubes that branch from the nuclearenvelope,
- endoplasmic reticulum
- two things only found in plants.
- cell wall and chloroplasts
- sacs in the cell in which digestion can occur.
- associated with fat and oilproduction.
- smooth rem
- a gell like substance inside the cell membrane.
- directs the cells activities.
- what is the cytoplasm?
- it's gel like substance inside the the cell membrane.
- membrane bound structuresthat serve to store nutrients,products of secretion, and fats.
- vacuoles and vesicles.
- composed of flat, disc shaped sacs involved in secretion.
- golgi apparatus.
You must Login or Register to add cards