Glossary of SAT People Descriptions
Other Decks By This User
- a person who greedily eats and drinks alot. usually to excess.
also used in phrase, "he's a glutton for punishment". or he just can't get enough of it
- A person who is rude and insensitive,lacks refinement.
a boorish remark such as "Get over here, Pizza Face."
- A person who is overly thrifty.
- A person who is filled with zeal and enthusiasm for a cuase.
- PERSON WHO PROVIDES GUIDANCE , A TUTOR
- A person who is overly humble and pleads for a favor.
AKA: A BEGGER
- A person who promotes peace.
- A loyal supporter, an adherent, someone that stands by you, or something that sticks.
- A person with great talent, a genious.
Tiger Woods was a child prodigy when it came to golf.
- A person who engages in merrymaking, A PARTY GOER.
engages in revelry.
- A person who seeks pleasure, gratification.
Hedonistic pleasures or values.
You may find one of these at a Beauty Spa indulging in massages and steam baths.
- A person who is in charge of a museum.
The Smithsonian curator decided where to place the items that were found in the time capsule.
- A dabbler, one with superficial interest in a variety of fields or endeavors, but doesn't excell in anything.
superficial: we all know someone who looks and acts like an expert, but they really only know a little
- A person with a great artistic talent.
Bethoven was a musical virtuoso.
- A person who does ill or bad things to others. A bad person.
- A person who is only concerned with himself/herself
- a PERSON WITH DETAILED KNOWLEDGE IN A SPECIFIC FIELD, ALSO A SAGE.
Example: Scientist, meterologist
- A disreputable person, one who lacks virtue, a rascal.
- an extreme nationalist, a chauvinist
also "jingoism" same as nationalism.
- A person who is practical and not given to flights of fancy.
a PRAGMATIC SOLUTION, IDEA, OR SUGGESTION IS A PRACTICAL ONE.
- A person who arouses popular passions and prejudices.
Hitler & Mussolini were the most notorious demagogues of the 20th century.
You must Login or Register to add cards