Glossary of Rac Vocabulary chapters 7-9
Other Decks By This User
- Given to cheating or deceiving.
Deliberately misleading; deceptive.
- a piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work
the act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your own
- Intersecting at or forming right angles.
Being at right angles to the horizontal; vertical.
- confinement within limits or bounds.
That which restricts; limitation; restraint; as, restrictions on trade.
- To come or send forth, as from a source: proceed or issue forth, as from a source; "Water emanates from this hole in the ground"
give out, as of breath or an odor; "The chimney exhales a thick smoke"
- A hidden fund or supply stored for future use; a cache.To keep hidden or private.
A temporary wooden fence around a building or structure under construction or repair.
- Serenely deliberate, composed, and dignified in character or manner. To administer a sedative to; calm or relieve by means of a sedative drug.
- A trademark used for a solution of merbromin.a mercurial compound applied topically as an antiseptic; Mercurochrome is the trademark
- To stand idly about; linger aimlessly.
To proceed slowly or with many stops:
- A person who has equal standing with another or others, as in rank, class, or age:
- To be slow in leaving, especially out of reluctance; tarry.
- Pulled or drawn tight; not slack.