Glossary of Rac Flashcards; Chapters 1-3 Vocab
Other Decks By This User
- To cause to feel happily refreshed and energetic
- to walk about in an idle or leisurely manner
- To make very angry or impatient; annoy greatly
- Contradicting or disregarding the principles of logic
- To fall or slide back into a former state.To slip back into bad ways; backslide.A falling back into a former state, especially after apparent improvement.
- To be slow in leaving, especially out of reluctance; tarry
- To have discourse; to consult; to compare views; to deliberate.
- To engage the support or cooperation of.
- To warn beforehand; to give previous warning, admonition, information, or notice to; to caution in advance.
- To remain floating, suspended, or fluttering in the air
You must Login or Register to add cards