Glossary of RESERVOIR'S SAT WORDS
Other Decks By This User
- n. inference base on incomplete evidence; guesswork
- adj. the most miserable kind; wretched
- adj. depressed; disheartened
- n. the path of a moving body
- n. a fired, thrown, or otherwise projected object having no capcacity for self-propulism.
- v. to vary irregularly
- adj. effortless; flowing; polished
- adj. rich; opulent
- adj. flowing with honey or sweetness; smooth
- adj. beyond what is required; extra
- n. a pipe, tube, or channel for conveying hot air gas, or steam.
- n. the state of smooth and flowing movement
You must Login or Register to add cards