Glossary of Postpartum Complilcations
Other Decks By This User
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation
- Early-postpartal hemorrhage
- Inflamation of the Breast
- Pelvic cellulitis/parametritis
- Infection involving the peritoneal cavity.
- Postpartum psychiatric disorders
- Puerperal infection
- Infection of the reporductive tract associated with childbirth and occuring any time up to 6 weeks postpartum.
- Failure of a part to return to its normal size after functional enlargement, such as failure of the uterus to return to normal size after pregnancy.
- Inflammation of a vein wall, resulting in thrombus.
- Urinary tract infection/cystitis/pyelonephritis
- Significant bacteriuria in the presence of symptoms.
- Uterine atony
- Relaxation of uterine muscle tone following birth
You must Login or Register to add cards