Glossary of Physical Exams Diet Therapy
Other Decks By This User
- What age will stool guaiac be performed during physical examinations.
- Electrocardiograms must be obtained from aviation personnel whose pulse excedes
- Hepatitus is cause for rejection if it occured in the last __ months
- A history of spontaneous pneumothorax occurring in the last ___ years is disqualifying.
- Routine tonometry will be started at age ___ during a physical examination.
- Which element of nutrition regulates osmotic pressure and ph balance. A constitute of all cells.
- Which element of nutrition aids in metabolizing food stuffs and maintains ph balance (a constitute of bones and Teeth.)
- Mamograms for females start at age
- Applicants for submarine duty must have a chest x-ray within the last ___ months
- A copy of all physical exams must be kept for ___ years.
You must Login or Register to add cards