Glossary of Patent Class Smith Summer
Other Decks By This User
- Second step to litigate against infringer.
- Federal Circuit
- Valid and infringed
- Patent was valid and defendent was "copying my process".
- Sue what court first in Patent office.
- Board of Patent Appeals and
- Federal Circuit is short for which court.
- Appeal to the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- 35 U.S.C. 141
Appeal to the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. If turned down here you can appeal to which court?
- Supreme Court.
- Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences.
- Professor's Smith's application.
- 130 pages of applicaton 9 months to prepare.
- The rule for Appeals
- 35 U.S.C. 141
- Examiners total time to process an applicants application.
- Fourteen hours to process an application.
- Pendancy period from date of filing to hearing @ rejection.
- Sixty months
- Rejection 1st Action --
We must do what to get an extension?
- Extension fee
- Limit on time to extend a 1st acton "rejection"
- six months
- Abandoned application can be _______.
- Appeal 1st rejection use ____ or ______.
- Unavoidable or inadvertent
- Hatch Wackmen Act
- Generics go in to FDA
Extension for patent term (based pendancy).
- Patent Expiration date
- Orange book
- Orange book dates are ___
Algorithm for patent pendancy date.
- 88 % incorrect
- Rule 1.56 violation
- Misusing the patent (too much time) ---- must inform USPTO that the time exceeds rightful term.
- Too short / orange book
- Malpractice (too short).
- too much time..
not full extension date.
- Misusing the patent (too much time).
You must Login or Register to add cards