Glossary of PS study questions 1-4
Other Decks By This User
- What FID is used to start Career Sea Pay?
- What are the four FID’s used for gaining a member?
- SB03- Report Leave Status
SG03- Report PCS Arrival
SC04- Change LES Address Update
LG04- Change Activity UIC
- What form is “Authority to Start, Stop or Change an Allotment?”
- DD Form 2558
- What verb is used to look up 5 Year Tax History?
- What form is used for payment of Death Gratuity?
- DD Form 397
- How many total allotments can a member have?
- 15 total allotments
- FICA is deducted at what percentage?
- What is a DD 2058?
- State of Legal Residency Certificate
- What are the three subcategories of Family Separation Allowance-II?
- FSA-R/ payable when transportation of dependents is not authorized by government expense and the dependents do not live in the vicinity of the member's pds.
FSA-T/ payable when a member is on continuous TDY for more than 30 days while the family stays in the vicinity of the pds.
FSA-S/ payable when the member is onboard a ship and it is continuously away from homeport for more than 30 days.
- What does an SH03?
- Report a Change of Station (a projected arrival date)
- What line in MMPA shows Leave earned in a Tax Free Zone?
- What is the SF1219?
- Statement of accountability
- What is the DD1131?
- It’s a Cash collection Voucher
- What is the verb RAVC used for?
- Used to check Travel Advancements
- What does the SJ03 FID do?
- Reports absences without official leave (UA)
- What does the SK03 FID do?
- Reports a confinement period
- When a member is on TAD orders, what percentage of the Commercial Meal Rate?
- (CMR) is paid on the first and last day of travel?
- Yes, both first and last day
- What is a DB?
- It's a debt for SGLI
- What does the FJ04 FID do?
- It changes a federal tax withholding
- What is a DS?
- An indebtedness for other, usually something like government expenses, like the NEX
- What is the form for Advance pay?
- DD Form 2560
- What is the form for a WAIVER/REMISSION of Indebtedness Application?
- DD Form 2789
- What does SJ04 do?
- Changes a member's SA [Active Duty Status] to the UA Status
- What is the FID for the Montgomery GI Bill?
- What is the FID to check someone's leave balance?
- What is an SF 215?
- Deposit Tickets
- How many parts are in an SF 215?
SF 215, SF 215a, SF 215b, SF 215c, SF 215d.
- What is a DD Form 139?
- A Pay Adjustment Authorization Form.
- What is an SF 5515?
- A Debt Voucher.
- What is DD Form 1081?
- A Statement of Agent Officer's Account.
You must Login or Register to add cards