Glossary of PS Sample Exam
Other Decks By This User
- A service record entry on the NAVPERS 1070/604 advancing a member to E-2 on 16 OCT 05 should indicate what TIR date?
- 1 OCT 2005
- What are the two types of US savings bonds available by allotment?
- Series I and series EE
- Under what circumstances should the SJ04 transaction to stop a bond allotment be effective?
- On the day after the next bond is issued
- Which of the following items of pay or allwances is subject to garnishment of legal process?
D. Travel allowances
- C. BP
- When determining disposable pay, which of the following should NOT be deducted from gross pay?
C. Bond allotments
D. Dependent dental plan
- C. Bond allotments
- At NJP on 01 JAN 05, a member is awarded an FOP on half month's pay for 2 months. on 13 FEB 05, the member again went to NJP and was awarded an FOP of half month's pay for 1 month. what should be the start date of the second FOP?
- 1 MAR 05
- All DOs assigned to naval vessels and tactical units, or DOs withouth access to DFRRS, should forward monthly financial reports no later than what day?
- The first workday following the close of the accounting period.
- What FID is requred when an enlisted member in paygrade E-1 reports PCS and occupies single-type government quarters and messing?
- What MMPA verb should you use to verify the company code of a financial institution?
- When a member reports for duty onboard a CAT A vessel, CsP is started by taking waht action?
- preparing a start sea duty transaction.
- What FID should you submit to terminate BAQ?
- For a member who is ESWS qualified, the DESIG column of the EDVR should contatin what code?
- A member can obligate service with an unconditional extention for what minimum number of months?
- 24 months
- When preparing separation orders, you should obtain the accounting data from what source?
- BUPERSNIST 7040.6
- The application for the uniformed service identification and privilege card is what form?
- DD Form 1172
You must Login or Register to add cards