Glossary of PFT Program Design
Other Decks By This User
- Define 'Conscious Raising'
- increased awareness about self & health
- Define 'dramatic relief'
- changing how you feel about your behaviours, health or self
- define social libertation
- recognizing the alternatives for change and solutions to problem behaviour
- define self reevaluation
- assessing the impact of current behaviours & changes on self & health
- define environmental reevaluation
- assessing the impact of ones current behaviour on the environment and others
- list the 'behavioural processes' to change
- 1) self liberation
- define self-liberation
- thoughts & actions which increase one's commitment to change. "I tell myself that I can choose to eat more fruits & vegetables or not"
- define counterconditioning
- substitution of new positive behaviour for old. "whenever I drink coffee I want something sweet to go with it so now I bring a healthy snack.
- define stimulus control
- recognizing, controlling or avoiding anti-exercise stimuli. "I don't stand next to the dessert table at social events"
- define reinforcement management
- building in reward for behavioural change. "I reward myself with a dinner out once a week now that I've quit smoking"
You must Login or Register to add cards