Glossary of P-5010 chapter 9
Other Decks By This User
- Who is ultimately responsible for the health and safety of their personnel?
- Unit commander
- The AAR After Action Report should be separated into three phases, what are they?
- Personnel deployed for less than 6 months must submit their aar within __ days
- Personnel deployed for more than 6 months must submit their aar within ___ days
- Ground water must be at least ___ ft from sources of contamination.
- The most common field purification system in use. Will produce potable water form all water sources but water must still be disinfected.
- Transportable quick-response water purification system capable of aerating clarifying filtering and disinfecting contaminated water
- ROWPU gives ____ gallons of water per hour
- Which chlorine agent is most preferred?
- Calcium Hypohlirite, 65-70%
- All food items are to be inspected by _____ at time of receipt?
- Refrigerated space should be emptied and thoroughtly cleaned at least?
- Once per week
- Temperature readings must be taken and logged at least
- 3 times a day
- Food that is held between 40 and 140 degrees will not be served if ___ hours have passed
- If hot water is not available, soak veges in ___ppm for ___ seconds
- Latrines must be located ___ft from water, ___yds from food, ___ft from berthing areas.
- Straddel Trench Latrine serves ___ people
- One 4ft deep pit latrine is required for every __ people
- One urine trough is designed for every ___ people
- One soakage pit will service ___ people
- Heat exhaustion body temp is less than
- Heat stroke, body temp is greater than
- Ideal drinking water temps are
- 50-60 degrees f
- Add ___ points to WBGT index for personnel wearing body armor.
- White Flag
- Serious condition which may occur in as little as 24 hours in environments where the water is below 50 degrees
- Immersion syndrome.
You must Login or Register to add cards