Glossary of P-117 CHAPTER 16 MEDICAL RECORDS
- storage method
Other Decks By This User
- What is the purpose of the medical record?
- To provide an individual chronological record of medical treatment afforded members of naval service.
- What are the three major catagories of primary records.
- Health records, outpatient records, and inpatient records
- What are the three types of secondary records commonly used?
- Convenience records, temporary records, and ancillary records
- Each Medical Treatment Facility or medical department must develop policies to ensure the record is __1____and the patient's __2___ is protected.
- 1. secure
- The medical record is the property of the __ __________ and must be maintained by the MTF or DTF which has primary cognizance over the care of the patient.
- U.S Government
- What color would a record be for SSN 123-45-6789?
- Pink NAVMED 6150/28
- What color would a record be for SSN 987-65-4321?
- Yellow NAVMED 6150/22
- What would be the Family Member Prefix be for the third child?
- What would be the Family Member Prefix be for foreign military personnel?
- For nonactive duty records, when should the record be retired?
- 2 years of non movement
- What is the retirement year for record with the color of yellow?
- What is used to file Health records, outpatient, and inpatient records?
- Terminal digit filing system (TDFS)
- Records may be filed in alphabetical order be patient's last names in files housing of how many?
- 200 or fewer records
- What is the primary group of the following SSN: 123-45-6789?
- What is the second group of the following SSN: 123-45-6789?
- If a member was retired or separated prior to 31 January 1994, his/her medical and dental records were sent to _____.
- National Personnel Records Center (NPRC)
- If a member was retired or separated after 31 January 1994, his/her medical and dental records were sent to _______
- Department of Vetern Affairs (DVA)
You must Login or Register to add cards