Glossary of Other Blood groups
Other Decks By This User
- What is the most immunogenic antigen?
- what is 2nd most immunogenic?
- what are after D and K in immunogenicity?
- rank the Rh antigens in immunogeniity:
- D > c > E > e > C
- what are the common NATURALLY OCCURING antibodies in bbanking?
ABH, Hh, Ii, Lewis, P
- What are the most common immune antibodies encoutnered in bbank?
- Rh, Kell, Duffy, Kidd, Ss.
- What are the high high freq antigens?
- c, k, Kpb, Jsb, U, Lub
- What are the low low freq antigens?
- Kpa, Jsa, Lua, Cw, V
- What antigens are NOT pairs?
- Lewis a and b
- Which 8 antibodies are IgG?
- Rh, Kell, Duffy, Kidd, S/s/U, and Lutheran B.
- Which antibodies are IgM?
- M/N, Lutheran A/B, P1/P, Lewis A/B, I, ABH
- Which IgG antibodies are never IgM?
- Kells, Kidds, U
- Which IgM antibodies are never IgG?
- None; they are can occasionally be IgG.
- In whom is the s-S-U- phenotype common?
- List the IgG antibodies (9)
- Rh, Duffy, Kell, Kidd, Lub, S/s/U, Xga
- List the IgM antibodies (6 groups)
- ABH, I/i, Lea/b, Lua/b, M/N, P1/P.
- What are the naturally occurring antibodies?
- All IgM except Lub, and some Anti-E and Anti-Cw
- Which Ag/Ab reactions are enhanced by enzymes?
- Rh, Kidd, I, Lewis, P1, ABO
- What antigens are destroyed by enzymes?
- Duffy, Xga, M/N/S.
- What blood groups exhibit dosage?
- Rh - except D
- whats the acronym for dosage?
- Rh DKLMNS
- What are the most antigenic antigens?
- D > K > c > E > k > e > Fya > C
- What antibodies bind complement?
- ABO, Le a/b, Jka/b, I/i, P/Pk, Vel
- What antibody causes only HDN?
- Lua, and mild
- What antibodies cause HDN and HTR?
- Rh, Kidd, Kell, Duffy, Lub, P1/P/Pk, S/s/U
- What Ab only causes HTR?
- P1 and P
You must Login or Register to add cards